Friday, October 3, 2014

New Release: "Pumpkin Patch" and Challenge #18: Use Orange

My son has been thinking and dreaming about Halloween since... well, since last Halloween. He has been carrying around, playing, and treasure hunting with his pumpkin bucket all year. Best $1.00 I've ever spent. We even collected Easter Eggs in it!


And you want to bet that there is one squirmy, anxious little boy under his covers right now NOT asleep because I told him we were going to decorate for Halloween tomorrow. I can't even imagine what he is going to be like the actual night before Halloween. (Don't worry I'm writing this post earlier in the evening than midnight when this post goes live.)

In honor of this cute little pumpkin lover....





New FREEBEE and $2.00 Deal have been added to the shop! Click HERE to check it out!
Please enjoy some Sami Stamps Design Team spooky inspiration!

Audrey (Hippieaud)
Sami Stamps Image "My Favorite Pumpkin."

 Sami Stamps Image "Princess Pumpkin." 
 Sami Stamps Images "Two Pumpkins." and past release image "Scaredy Cat."

Sami Stamps Images "Pumpkin Smile."


 Using Sami Stamps Image "Resting On My Pumpkin."

Sami Stamps Image "Princess Pumpkin." 

 Sami Stamps Image "Two Pumpkins."

And Announcing October's challenge!

4 comments:

  1. I seldom use orange! But love how my card turned out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing even though you had to use orange! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your invitation.
    This I am happy to accept.
    Hugs Manu
    Sorry for my bad english

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked your Information. Keep up the good work. Best Tower Fans in India

    ReplyDelete