Friday, July 3, 2015

New Release: "Birds and Beauties" and Sami Stamps Challenge #27: "Anything Goes"



A new FREEBEE and $2.00 deal have been added to the Shop!


The Design Team sure have out done themselves this week! Please enjoy some inspiration to get you crafting!
Sami Stamps Image "My Birdie"

Sami Stamps Image "My Birdie"

Sami Stamps Image "Birdie In My Palm"

Sami Stamps Image "My Two Birdie Pals."
 

Sami Stamps Image "Bird On My Knee"
  
Sami Stamps Image "Bird On My Knee"
Sami Stamps Image "Bird On My Knee"

 Sami Stamps Images "My Two Birdie Pals"

Kathy Curry
Sami Stamps Image "Birdie In My Palm." 


And Announcing



2 comments:

  1. Wow...love the new release stamps. Great DT samples for July. Thanks for the "anything goes" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty DT cards and great chance to play along. Thanks for the lovely images to work with.

    ReplyDelete